Sunday, February 2, 2014

2013 Year in Review

2013 was good.  I'll tell you about it in pictures.

January
I wandered Hong Kong looking for internet, stopping for delicious soup along the way.  

February
I followed a bowl of soup that brought me back to a new home just in time for my birthday, Chinese New Year, and a great big bowl of soup with friends. 

March
We participated in the Open and made ourselves tired.

April
While not actually specific to April, a big shout out to Ho Etsu Taiko goes here. 

May
In 3rd grade, my best friend wore matching patterned jumpers and called yellow her favorite color.  In May, she got married (in a beautiful dress, not a jumper).  We were this cute when we met.

June
I went to Japan and learned what sushi really tastes like.

July
I broke my butt.  It was exhausting.

August
JT! Jay-Z! This picture just about sums it up.

Also, the ice cream geniuses churned out delicious creations.

September
Another dear friend gets married!  This is the bridal party 20 minutes before we are supposed to be at the wedding - proof that we get each other. 

October
My 2 year anniversary in Chicago (already!).  This is what I did on my first anniversary: Visited the Bean with my original Chicago friend and a certain brand of a striped tin. 

November
I made some friends and lost some friends in the Middle East.  Luckily, I got to come home and wash away my sorrows with good friends and roasted turkey.


December
December Happens.

Predictions for 2014:
More adventures, food, and friends.

2 comments:

  1. 2013 was an exciting year for you! I still don't know what sushi is supposed to taste like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're an inspiration to us all Alexa Tang. viva leo and monkey 4ever.

    ReplyDelete