Sunday, October 2, 2016

A Napa Photo Essay, AKA the most productive anyone's ever been before a 5 PM wedding

Went for a cold morning run and saw the sun rise from the hills of Glen Ellen. 
Met a goat who came up and said hi to me when I walked up. 
She wanted to jump over the fence. I said, you stay there and then ran away. 
Rented a bike at Napa Valley Bike Rental and bikes through Yountville.
We sang a made-up song while biking 14 miles of beautiful scenery.
Stopped by a vineyard and winery and practiced taking selfies on a bike on the isolated path.
 I asked this man, "Should I wait in this line for Bouchon Bakery?"
He said yes. And he was right even if they were out of the sandwich I'd originally wanted. This is the ham & gruyere (tuna nicoise was out).
Then I got ready in a hurry to make it to this lovely wedding. I cried, because I'm a woman now.
Then Mark and I practiced expressing feelings of love.
It was one of those sparkly kind of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment